I am an analytical developer with a creative pulse. I use my experience and talents to help assess business systems and analyze solutions as they impact stakeholders in the short and long term.
I currently serve as a Consultant for Ellucian.
Considering a person or element in perspective with the overall climate or system.
Viewing each person as unique, knowing the limits of generalizations and personality profiles.
Breaking a complex topic or substance into smaller parts in order to gain a better understanding of it.
Drawing out the capabilities or possibilities of and bring to a more advanced or effective state.
- Consultant – Ellucian
2015 – Present
- Communications Director – Central Florida Cross Network
2014 – 2015
- Online Learning Systems Analyst – Concordia University Wisconsin
- Online Learning Digital Media Specialist – Concordia University Wisconsin
- Instructional Technology Assistant – Concordia University Wisconsin
- Production Assistant (Summer Internship) – VF Corporation // JanSport
- Banquet Service & Setup – Holiday Inn Neenah Riverwalk
2007 – 2011
B.S. in Individualized Studies – Graphic Design for Programming with a Minor in Marketing at Concordia University Wisconsin. Program offered in partnership with Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
Earned 12 Credits in M.S. Education – Educational Design & Technology program before leaving Concordia University Wisconsin
Implementation, web integrations, WordPress theme & plugin development.
Marketing systems & analytics
Artistic direction & production
Analysis & Development
Design, implementation and analysis of business technology systems